Scroll For More Info on ARTAS
How does ARTAS robotic hair transplantation work?
ARTAS is a technologically advanced mode of restoring hair through robotic transplantation. ARTAS is a minimally invasive procedure that uses digital imaging as well as precision to collect potential skin grafts that can promote hair growth where necessary.
How is ARTAS robotic hair transplant different from other modes of hair transplantation?
While there are advantages for hair transplantation overall, ARTAS robotic hair transplants have these additional benefits:
- ARTAS does not involve the surgical removal of tissue from parts of the head
- ARTAS won’t leave behind scarring following the completion of the transplant
- Staples or stitches will not be necessary to seal removed skin grafts that will be used for the transplant
- Robotic hair transplantation with ARTAS has a faster recovery period than some other modes of hair transplantation
- Patients may resume their schedules quicker than if they underwent another mode of hair transplantation
Before your procedure, one of our hair transplant experts will apply an anesthetic to the treatment area to optimize patient comfort. Many patients will very likely not feel any pain during an ARTAS robotic hair transplant. However, some patients may feel minimal discomfort and minimal swelling following their treatment. These side effects typically go away within 3 days.
For patients who are wondering what their results would look like, the top-of-the-line technology from ARTAS Hair Studio can help you see your possible results before your procedure even begins! During your consultation appointment, our medical experts will use the ARTAS Hair Studio to design a customized hair transplant as a 3D model based on photographs you provide.
If you are searching for an answer to hair loss, ARTAS robotic hair transplantation is a highly advanced procedure that can help you achieve richer and fuller hair. Contact us today to schedule a consultation appointment and find out if this exciting treatment may be right for you!