Younger-looking, smoother skin is something desired by many people. If you find yourself feeling that your skin is inadequate, Elite Vein & Hair Restoration offers Micro-needling through the advanced technology of Rejuvapen™!
At Elite Vein & Hair Restoration, we offer cutting-edge solutions for vein treatment and hair restoration among other modes of treatment. Our expert medical personnel make it their aim to ensure that all of our patients are getting the care, attention, and proper treatment they need to enhance their quality of living. Contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment and ask about which of our innovative treatments interest you!
What is micro-needling?
Micro-needling is a non-surgical rejuvenating treatment that can help reveal your younger side! Through the cutting-edge Rejuvapen™ tool, this gentle procedure uses very fine needles to improve age lines, scars from acne, and pigmentation among other imperfections. One of our medical personnel members will guide the micro-needles over the skin to make a gentle contact with the exterior. As the micro-needles convene with the skin, tiny micro-channels are created which cause the body to jumpstart production of collagen and elastin: two vital proteins that help the skin look young. We implement a hyaluronic serum through the Rejuvapen™ to enhance results of silkier skin.
What parts of the body can be treated with micro-needling?
Nearly any part of the face and body can be rejuvenated with micro-needling!
Why might I consider micro-needling?
- Micro-needling is a gentle way of restoring younger-looking skin
- A micro-needling treatment can be easier to implement into your schedule than some surgical approaches
- There is a considerably lower chance of patients experiencing harsh side effects than if they were treated with some other approaches
- Micro-needling is a versatile treatment in that it can treat wrinkles, stretch marks, scarring from acne, and certain types of hyper-pigmentation
- Micro-needling does not require any extended periods of downtime for recovery following treatment
How long does a micro-needling treatment with Rejuvapen™ take?
The length of time your micro-needling session may take depends on where on your body you are being treated and what your end goal is with this procedure. Oftentimes, micro-needling treatments can take as little as 15 minutes!
Am I a good candidate for micro-needling with Rejuvapen™?
You may be a good fit for this procedure if you:
- Are looking for a non-surgical approach to correct certain skin imperfections like age lines, stretch marks, pigmentation or acne scarring
- Are not pregnant or breast feeding
- Do not have open wounds
- Have not had radiation treatments within the past year for skin cancer
Younger-looking skin can be achieved through the revolutionary advancements of Rejuvapen™! Contact us today to schedule your consultation and find out if micro-needling can help let your youthful side shine!